Pilot Residential Care Services Scheme in Guangdong
(PRCSS in Guangdong)
Applicants who are on the Central Waiting List for subsidised care and attention places in Hong Kong.
The Scheme include:
- accommodation at 4- persons bedroom or 2-persons bedroom in Dementia Wing;
- 24 hours round the clock nursing and personal care services;
- out-patient and hospital insurance;
- 3 meals per day plus snacks;
- tailor-made individual care plan;
- counselling services and various kinds of program & activity;
- therapeutic exercises and treatment;
- emergency ambulance service for transfer back to Hong Kong (on need basis);
- escort service back to Hong Kong for medical follow-up (on need basis);
- laundry services.
Other Charged Services:
Personal consumable commodities and additional fee charging services would be provided (on consumption basis)